Trakkware specializes is the development and deployment of Webware. We've been creating our Trakker suite of products and customized Webware products for clients since the year 2000.
What is Webware?
- Webware is Web-based Sofware. It means that instead of having software that runs on your PC or Mac or Linux box, the software runs on a website and all you need to access and run it is a web-browser and an Internet connection. Good webware works on any modern browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari).
What is the advantage of Webware?
- Webware doesn't require you to be at YOUR computer, just A computer
- Webware doesn't require you to install specialized software!
- Webware doesn't require you to upgrade all your machines in when new versions are release (the website is just updated, so everyone has the latest version)
What do we use to develop our Webware?
- We are currently doing all our development in ASP.NET 4.0 with C# and Visual Studio 2010. We upgrade all our development software as soon as a new version is released. We develop websites in Telerik's Content Management System (CMS), Sitefinity. Sitefinity is based on ASP.NET and has great Visual Studio interoperability. We then develop and expand on that system so we get the power of ASP.NET and Sitefinity!
To receive more information about Trakkware's Webware solutions, please contact us.